- 60%-wool yarn,10%-cotton yarn,30%-bamboo silk yarn
- les-1615 - ribbon red / ribbon red
- hand knotted
jwalamukhiour weaver, sharmila made this carpet which refers to earth as she named this carpet as “jwalamukhi’. in the middle of the carpet design, she made a top view of a mountain through which the lava is running out from it’s base and destroying the complete world. the lower design of the carpet refers to plants which were growing but being destroyed at the same time as lava destroys everything and leading to environmental pollution. sharmila encourages everyone to stop environmental pollution through her manchaha rug.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)