wool and bamboo silk
Medium 6-9 mm
SizeItem Code: RUG1064667
ready to ship
Free Insured Door Delivery Worldwide
Estimated delivery within 6 to 10 days
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 67% Wool 33% Bamboo Silk
- LES-174 - Capri / Caramel
- hand knotted
Weaver - Designer, Hansa, draws inspiration from her habit of staring at the birds in the woods near her house. She is fascinated by the way birds build their nest by flying with one stick at a time. Fondly calling her rug, ‘Chidiya’, which means bird, she brings out a corollary by depicting this phenomenon, weaving one knot at a time on the loom. Through her design, she also conveys her love for the art of ‘Mehandi’ (a form of body art using henna) as one can see various patterns emerging from a typical ‘Mehandi’ design. To the owner of this rug“May this rug inspire you to climb the ladder of success one step at a time, just as the birds weave their nest, one stick at a time.”
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Local duties and taxes will be extra
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)