wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1117494
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 71% Wool 29% Bamboo Silk
- LES-178-B - Ashley Blue / Slate Blue
- hand knotted
BagichaSurji got the inspiration to make this design from a register which was being used by her children to take notes in school. Aarti and her sister, Pooja weave together with their mother, Surji on the same loom placed in their house. In order to create something unique, they decided to walk around the village to see what everyone was weaving. They realized that none of the weavers used black as the base colour of the rug. This inspired them to choose colours in a way they appear on the rug now, bright colours against black creating a beautiful contrast. The trio decided to weave flowers falling off from the branches of trees, vines and climbers with beautiful leaf motifs. Also, the colorful hearts they saw on the register became the source for many heart shaped motifs that adorn this rug.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Local duties and taxes will be extra
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)