- 50% wool 50% bamboo silk
- les-232 - caribbean sea / capri
- hand knotted
the design of the rug symbolizes a blend of thoughts of a mother and her two daughters. the design emerged gradually as they started weaving the rug. sitting on the loom, their casual conversations about nature and its elements influenced their artistic craftsmanship, leading them to weave varied patterns on the rug. the random order of varied patterns on the rug is enhancing its beauty. the weavers have named this rug, “neel” which is a hindi word for the color blue as it is the dominant color scheme.
to the owner of the rug
“we have nurtured this rug for 22 days, and we hope that you nurture it further for your lifetime.”
-sundari, mittu and pooja
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)