wool and bamboo silk
Medium 6-9 mm
SizeItem Code: RUG1077899
ready to ship
Free Insured Door Delivery Worldwide
Estimated delivery within 6 to 10 days
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 75% Wool 25% Bamboo Silk
- LES-233 - Cool Aqua / Coral
- hand knotted
AngoorDurga loves grapes or ‘Angoor’ and she chose the fruit as the central theme for this rug. She has woven these grapes at various places on the rug. When knotted the design, one column at a time and used to spend many hours at night thinking about what she will weave the next day. She chose to make motifs inspired by Shakkarpara (common village snack) because she believes that this shape is in vogue as most designer weavers knot it on their rugs. The center of the rug is adorned with roses while she has tucked the design of beetel leaves on one corner. After visiting her friend Bugali, who is an expert in designing her own rugs, she got inspired by miniature stars that Bugali was weaving on her rug and decided to replicate them.
To the owner of this rug “I love the fragrance of roses and I hope that through my carpet you can experience the same. I have experienced great pain in my life and my carpet allows inner healing. Hope it decorates your living spaces”.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Local duties and taxes will be extra
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)