You are on our International website. Please select your region to see content specific for your location.
wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1080090
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 57% rhs wool and 43% bamboo silk
- les-235 - lime green / marigold
- hand knotted
phool pathikoyali devi has made her first artisan original rug and has tried to stretch her thinking for designs further, as the rug progressed. to set the tone, she has placed what she loves most, flowers and leaves, throughout the entire rug, leading to its namesake, phool pathi. she believes that inspiration can come from anywhere, no matter how big or small it may seem. the angular elements were inspired by a matchbox that she found in her village, while the zig zag ribbons found at the top and sides of the rug used a specific jewelry type called a rice chain as their muse. to top it all off, koyali used the commonly found shakarpara’s (popular village snack) diamond shape to balance out the fluid lines of the plants and flowers.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)