wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1084003
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 10% Wool 90% Bamboo Silk
- LES-278 - Soft Gray / Pearl Blue
- hand knotted
Rangeen Payal‘Rangeen Payal’ which translates to colourful anklet is how Lada describes her rug. The inspiration comes from her earnest desire to replace the kada that adorns her feet with a bright-coloured anklet. She has even named her youngest daughter Payal. Leaving some fringes at the bottom, she has moved on to weave flowers, petals, folded hands and pixels switching from one colour to another in different sections of the rug. It grabs your attention because of the proper balance of shades of blue, orange and white. Her Manchaha paints a contrast using a harmonious spectrum of light and dark colours which is pleasurable to witness.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Local duties and taxes will be extra
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)