wool and bamboo silk
Medium 6-9 mm
SizeItem Code: RUG1092490
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-462 - Ashwood / Jamaican Aqua
- hand knotted
Chote PhoolThis is the first manchaha made by husband-wife duo of Suman and Prahlad. While Prahlad is an experienced weaver, it has only been two-three years since Suman started weaving. Her inexperience made her a little nervous about starting this rug. But her husband encouraged her and suggested the main theme and design of the carpet. She loved his design, but wanted to add a little touch of her own too. So she added little flowers as her own elements on the rug and weaved them on the entire carpet in different places. She also named the carpet 'Chote Phool', which translates to small flowers. Since her husband decided the main design of the carpet, she was very excited to name it.
-Suman and Prahlad
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)