wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1113527
ready in 3 days
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-463 - Ebony / Tan
- hand knotted
AnganThe mother and daughter-in-law duo, Maya and Kamali weaved their Angan also known as veranda/portico in this Manchaha. They consider their veranda to be the most integral part of their house. The place which witnesses the most amount of laughter, festivals, celebration and decoration is portrayed in the combined shades of brown and black. The neem tree standing tall at the corner of the rug indicates the arrival of a fresh breeze. With rangoli, lamps, bandhanis and love, the rug shares an artisan’s happy place.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)