wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1113519
ready to ship
Free Insured Door Delivery Worldwide
Estimated delivery within 6 to 10 days
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-465 - Ebony / Tan
- hand knotted
VannVann means ‘forest’ is how Seeta describes her rug. Her love for animals made her weave different creatures including camels, elephants and peacocks onto the rug. She vividly remembered the details on their body and sketched it out on paper, making her own map, and then wove it onto a rug. She says, “I deliberately suggested making a line-like border so that centre design could emerge even more beautifully.” She was extremely happy while weaving her first Manchaha and that reflects in it.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Local duties and taxes will be extra
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)