wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1113517
ready to ship
Free Insured Door Delivery Worldwide
Estimated delivery within 6 to 10 days
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-467 - Pink / Ibis Rose
- hand knotted
HimalayaInspired by Sonia’s love for the mountains and snowy areas, this Manchaha is named ‘Himalaya’. The mother and daughter weaver duo have woven flowers and leaves, parrots and peacocks from around their house. Sonia has also woven her father’s spectacles that he can’t work without and also included the elephant she had seen at Ajmer Fort when she visited before the lockdown.
-Sonia and Phula
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Local duties and taxes will be extra
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)