wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1113528
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-468 - Ashwood / Honey
- hand knotted
Rang-Birangi ChowkriPriyanka weaving her first Manchaha was every excited. But just with two colours? Yes, the brownish shine of bamboo silk and grey softness of wool dominates the rug. Weaving some medallion design accompanied by small-big square boxes also known as chowkri, bailri, shakarpara and lehariya showcases the unique blend of traditional designs into modern colour shades. A chowkri is a stool found commonly in homes in the villages of Rajasthan and Rang Birangi Chowkri means ‘my stool full of colours’.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)