wool and bamboo silk
Medium 6-9 mm
SizeItem Code: RUG1099131
ready to ship
Free Insured Door Delivery Worldwide
Estimated delivery within 6 to 10 days
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-580 - Ashwood / Black Coffee
- hand knotted
Satrangi sheher‘Satrangi sheher’ translates to the town of rainbows, and it is how Savitri pulls together her multi-coloured erratic design. She wove with her neighbor Sumitra to share with her the beautiful experience of designing a rug. In the array of colours, there are symbols of boxes of chocolate, biscuits and other local traditional sweets. Alongside, there are flower patterns and fountains. The wide array of patterns are contained in a muted border, which refer to the walls surrounding the old cities in Rajasthan.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Local duties and taxes will be extra
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)