Do hanso ka joda
wool and bamboo silk
Medium 6-9 mm
SizeItem Code: RUG1101374
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-590 - Dark Ivory / Frost Gray
- hand knotted
Do hanso ka joda‘Do hanso ka joda’, meaning a pair of swans, is a quirky name by Manju to show the love she has for her sister, Sumitra. This Manchaha has rows of many patterns, on calming tones. The patterns include little boxes, shakkarpada (a traditional sweet), different wave patterns and various styles of flora. The rug becomes an artistic representation of them – as swans, wading through a lake. You see the calming tones of the river, the ripples of waves formed, the reflection of the flora on the banks and the traditional designs from their clothing.
-Manju & Sumitra
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)