wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1101361
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-591 - Ashwood / Black Olive
- hand knotted
Adhoori IcchaAdhoori Iccha which translates to ‘incomplete wish’, is how the weavers describe their rug. Lala Ram, Sanjeev & Deva have woven elements like ice cream, colorful umbrellas, bottles and dresses into the rug as they have not gone out to buy anything for so long now. Moreover, Lala really misses his family and he has woven dolls and flowers into the carpet that he really wants to buy for his daughter once he is out of the prison. As of now, they can only send them money but cannot take them out for shopping or spend quality time with them. Towards the end of the rug, they have woven peacocks, diamond shaped structures and many other patterns which are left incomplete.
-Lala Ram, Sanjeev & Deva
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Local duties and taxes will be extra
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)