wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1101782
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-608 - Soft Gold / Red Ochre
- hand knotted
Sharmila‘Sharmila’ is a name meaning happy & shy. She named this rug with her name because of its meaning, and that it was her first Manchaha and that is precisely how she felt while weaving her own design. Contrary to the name, the design on this rug comes from a talented artist. It displays a flight of stairs leading to the mountain top, a common association in India to holy ground or a temple. There is also a wonderful blend of earthen tones, just as one would see in nature, with abstract patterns open to interpretation. Sharmila believes her first Manchaha will bring the peace and serenity of the voyage depicted to the home it goes.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)