Baadal mein phool
wool and bamboo silk
Medium 6-9 mm
SizeItem Code: RUG1101774
ready to ship
Free Insured Door Delivery Worldwide
Estimated delivery within 6 to 10 days
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-611 - Dark Ivory / Ebony
- hand knotted
Baadal mein phool‘Baadal mein phool’, which means flowers in the clouds is a beautiful representation of the soft tones and emotion that resonates from Mamta’s rug. She used the traditional Rajasthani patterns of little boxes on one end and large Shakkarpadas (local sweets) on the other to emphasize the origins of this artistic cloud. Finding inspiration in the love she felt for her children when they were young, she feels the love of a mother came through on this Manchaha. She aspires it to be in the home of a young mother too, so the children are cared for through its colours, motifs and emotion.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)