wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1101784
ready in 3 days
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-612 - Soft Gold / Red
- hand knotted
Udaankhatola‘Udaankhatola’ is a word of confidence and fun, meaning flying machine. This was her first Manchaha and by the intricacy of the design there’s no doubt Hansa put the throttle down on the runway. She balanced the use of earthen colours well and instead of playing between abstract and geometric, merged them together. This hazy and pattern filled rug can set in well to any home, and the colour transition fits with any theme too. Hansa reeled in the support of her neighbor, Sugna for a little confidence boost, but as the rug went on it was clear she was aiming for the skies. “This design is for dreamers that believe in themselves and give their best the moment they make the decision to try” she shares.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)