Pooja and Maya
wool and bamboo silk
Medium 6-9 mm
SizeItem Code: RUG1101785
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-615 - Charcoal Gray / Ashwood
- hand knotted
Pooja and MayaSavitri, remembering the bond she has with her father, says that every time her father weaved a carpet, he named it after her. He always had a desire of dedicating one carpet completely to her. After she made this Manchaha she decided to show the bond she had with her father, and laid out all her childhood memories in the form of colours and patterns, naming it after her daughters, Pooja and Maya. As a mother, good parenting is one of her biggest beliefs and this carpet is for all the other mothers like her.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)