wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1101969
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-626 - Antique White / Sky Blue
- hand knotted
Aapki Khushi‘Aapki Khushi’ means your happiness, and it is how her husband informed her that the next batch of yarn came in, and it was for a Manchaha. She had woven one Manchaha before and was so keen on starting the next, powering through her other carpets in the hopes of the next one to be of her own design. Her happiness arrived, and you can see the happiest version of Prem shining through this carpet that even the surrounding area will brighten up. In this rug, Prem expresses her dream of a new home; small triangles for the windows, uneven patterns to show how the walls are made with rocks, and the zig-zag lines show her setting up a loom there too. “Each carpet I weave brings me closer to a new home, a home I have worked hard for, and I got to dream about it in this Manchaha.” She dedicates her carpet to those who are working hard toward their dreams, and maybe they can fulfill each other’s dreams through her rug.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Local duties and taxes will be extra
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)