wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1105028
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-659 - Antique White / Chicory
- hand knotted
Barfi‘Barfi’ is a popular Indian sweet, shared during occasions and festivals. Munni named her Manchaha Barfi, because she wove this rug while her neighbours were preparing for a wedding in the family. She was so happy for them and the aura of their home filled the neighbourhood, and started thinking of the sweets they’ll soon start giving everyone. She wove in a box of the sweet, thinking to herself that people from other countries don’t get to experience the same joy. She shares, “Barfi is so sweet and full of love. The joy of celebration and family is irreplaceable and I’m glad I could weave in that reminder.”
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)