wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1105898
ready to ship
Free Insured Door Delivery Worldwide
Estimated delivery within 6 to 10 days
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-674 - Ivory / Denim Blue
- hand knotted
JugnuThe firefly is what is known as Jugnu, and it carries the light within its body. This Manchaha is the same, the small polka dots are the glow of divinity in Meera's life in the form of her elder son, Jugnu. The zig-zag lines on the left and right ends of the rug are the hurdles she faced while educating her children, and her success is seen in a broad smile depicted at the end of the carpet in the form of curves. Let your living room shine bright in the shade of Jugnu's light.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Local duties and taxes will be extra
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)