wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1105886
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-680 - Antique White / Red Orange
- hand knotted
MandapThe dire situation the world is going through because of the Covid-19 pandemic is bound to have an impact on every creative’s mind, and Soniya and Mausmi are no different. Their rug narrates their perception of how weddings have changed post the pandemic, portraying how people have been forced to be physically apart. At one end of the rug, a line of people can be seen carrying a doli (the bride’s palanquin). There is a crowd of people enjoying the celebration, and above it, the mandap or the auspicious fire of the wedding is there. As we go up the rug, the sense of distance is weaved in through motifs of people and animals walking alone and afar with the word ‘Corona’ weaved in prominently.
-Soniya and Mausmi
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)