- 50% rhs wool and 50% bamboo silk
- les-681 - antique white / jamaican aqua
- hand knotted
leher hi leherstaying in rajasthan for years, laxmi grew up watching sand dunes and camels. but she always had a desire to see the leher, which means waves, from the sea shore. her father, husband and even her children tease her about this unfulfilled wish by saying “leher hi leher”, waves and waves. when you ask her about the design, she says, “this is not just a carpet but my desire of many years”. she put her heart out in this manchaha. the patterns on the carpet are her dreams which she wants to live in reality. the art of weaving could bring her dreams to reality.
- do not brush or scrub the rug.
- only vacuum clean it periodically. avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- if spills occur, blot immediately. do not rub the stain.
- rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- if thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes excluded.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)