wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1105901
ready to ship
Free Insured Door Delivery Worldwide
Estimated delivery within 6 to 10 days
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-683 - Light Turquoise / Antler
- hand knotted
KampanKampan means vibration, and this rug will take you through the unbreakable bond of human and nature. In this Manchaha, Rukmani wove in her interpretation of the vibrations felt in water bodies. The invisible interactions between the water and the body in the shade of blue across the rug, and the black-green thread running across the carpet are the roots to ground the vibration. This hidden whisper is not for the ear, but for the feeling. Turn your crisis into opportunity by feeling the Kampan of eternity.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Local duties and taxes will be extra
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)