wool and bamboo silk
Medium 6-9 mm
SizeItem Code: RUG1105890
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-686 - Soft Gray / Velvet Red
- hand knotted
AazadiSampati always felt that she was dependent on her husband, although she has been weaving for many years. As she started weaving Manchahas, she started feeling different. Weaving which was part of her home as a young child, started feeling new, feeling free. Seeing this art in a new perspective helped her realize the how happy and proud she really is to be a weaver, and even started talking about her work on the loom with her husband every day. They grew close in love and now the home has an aura of joy. This rug was woven while these changes came into her life, which is why she named this carpet ‘Aazadi’, which means freedom. “This carpet was my realization that my freedom was in my own hand, and I dedicate it to everyone who needs to really feel free in their space.”
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Local duties and taxes will be extra
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)