Khushi wala Daarr
wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1106962
ready to ship
Free Insured Door Delivery Worldwide
Estimated delivery within 6 to 10 days
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool & 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-723 - Lilac Hush / White
- hand knotted
Khushi wala Daarr‘Khushi wala Daarr’ which translates to the fear that gives happiness describes how Pinky thought of weaving a geometric pattern on her rug. She brings in a handy color palette to just play with pattern and color sequences. Sunita, her friend, was a helping hand in weaving the rug as she was nervous to make her first ever Manchaha. She allowed herself to express through the rug and began weaving. It was only later that she found the rug was transforming itself into a series of lines and blocks. She could only adore the pattern once she was half way through.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)