wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1106963
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool & 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-728 - White / Butter
- hand knotted
MoriFeaturing the Afghan Mori design, this rug requires a highly skilled artisan with abundant technical knowledge, something that fits Babu Lal’s oeuvre perfectly. He taught Kalli Devi the pattern in a previous rug. But a little into the rug, they decided to change the design and try something else. However, they eventually settled on the mori as it was looking the best to them. The yellow colouration in between the patterns was Kalli Devi’s idea as Babu Lal continued to weave the Mori design impeccably. The result is a highly subtle and graceful rug that is a lesson in calculated, skilled design.
-Babu Lal and Kalli
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)