wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1113260
ready to ship
Free Insured Door Delivery Worldwide
Estimated delivery within 6 to 10 days
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-730 - Ashwood / Navy Blue
- hand knotted
Rang BirangaRang Biranga, meaning colourful, is how the weaver describes her rug. Towards the middle, she has used zig-zag colorful lines in perfect sync with boxes in the centre. She says, “I kept filling in different colors in my Manchaha.” Moreover, she has woven waves at the bottom to showcase people walking on the sand adjacent to water. While the top of the rug is adorned with small flowers.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Local duties and taxes will be extra
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)