wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1108568
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 100% Wool
- LES-731 - Antique Blue / Rust
- hand knotted
Dil SeWhich means ‘from the heart’, Dil Se is a very special rug for Mamta. It not only is her first Manchaha, but turned out to be a rug that was synchronicity at its best. This Manchaha came to her during the lockdown, a blessing that gave her the chance to keep working while others were out of jobs. She was also happy to be around her family all the time, and all that happiness and hope was channelled into the rug. She says, “I don’t really know what I wove, but I know that everything came straight from the heart.” When the sack full of blue yarn had been dropped off at home, it left her overjoyed. It was a colour she deeply connected to when she was young, which made this rug nothing short of a dream. Connected to her craft, family and even her childhood memories, Mamta wove in patterns of boxes, flowers, waves, and other abstract and traditional motifs all filled with love.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Local duties and taxes will be extra
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)