wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1108566
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool & 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-741 - Peach Carnation / Skyline Blue
- hand knotted
VikashVikash means development, and co-incidentally it’s the name of Shanti’s younger son who is a sports lover. Shanti’s runs through the village in the search of Vikash is very well depicted in this Manchaha. The majestic cricket bat is the hero of the rug because of the color and texture settled perfectly, but its message is very powerful. The lack of a sports training complex, recourses and coaches are something they are deprived of in spite of having enormous dedication and hard work. Below the rug is a swing, which describes the peace that exists in the rural belt, but with limited aid. This rug carries a promise which Vikash commits to his village for accessing the quality of training in-order to add a little reality to dreams. Be a push in the up-liftment of society, by letting the rug stay at yours in entirety.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)