wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1113521
ready in 3 days
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-746 - Classic Gray / Aquatic
- hand knotted
Aasmani TiddeeChotelal and Kani’s rug has a very important significance as it reminds us of the dangerous locust attack in Rajasthan in 2020 which destroyed a lot of crops. This rug is inspired by that event when Kani and her neighbours were banging utensils to make the locusts go away, and on looking up, she saw that the sky was dotted with locusts. She has tried to interpret that visual into the rug, naming it ‘Aasmani Tiddee’ or ‘locusts in the sky’.
-Chotelal & Kani
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)