wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1110732
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-747 - Butter / White
- hand knotted
Judwa #2Sangeeta, because of identical behavioural traits like her father is called the twin, Judwa. This rug defines her father’s personality; simple, sober and with overwhelming emotions. The background shades of white and grey depict the elegance with small details in each design. The evolution of their bond is easily visible in the rug from dots and points it grew into large tress, beautiful structures and the little colour also kept on adding. This rug is the connection and care she shares, which is equal on both ends. To find your healing pace give this ‘Judwa’ a little place.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Local duties and taxes will be extra
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)