wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1110730
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-749 - Ashwood / Capri
- hand knotted
ChunriBefore working on her first manchaha, Mamta started to take the advice of older, more experienced weavers in her village to understand what should be woven. But she later realised that she will eventually have to look for inspiration on her own as the rug is very big and will require a lot of thought. It is named ‘chunri’ which is the dupatta or the piece of cloth she wears over her skirt and blouse. She has woven the designs from the many chunris she owns to make the rug look visually arresting. The colour palette is consistent in using only shades of blue and brown even though the designs are myriad.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)