wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1110912
ready to ship
Free Insured Door Delivery Worldwide
Estimated delivery within 6 to 10 days
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-757 - Light Turquoise / Faded Denim
- hand knotted
Sada Bahar‘Sada Bahar’ which translates to evergreen is how Saroj describes her rug. She prays, “Everything should remain clean and green.” Taking inspiration from open fields and beautiful atmosphere, she has woven nature into her rug. As you move from bottom to top, you will find it filled with mountains, plants, leaves, flowers for which colors have been carefully picked. Keeping the base as turquoise blue, she tries to paint a calm picture in the head of anyone who sees it. She loves weaving a Manchaha as it does not require any map and allows her to move her hands as her mind suggests. She wishes to say, “dhanyawad” to people who will decorate their home with her rug.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Local duties and taxes will be extra
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)