Titli ki pyaali
wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1110946
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-781 - Wheat / Honey Mustard
- hand knotted
Titli ki pyaali‘Titli ki pyaali’ which translates to a bowl for butterflies is how the three weavers describe their Manchaha. They have woven these little bowls for the butterflies, at the bottom of the rug, to come and drink water. Laxmi and Anita being young are full of enthusiasm and have woven hearts and balls to show their energy. While Menika being a more mature weaver has woven butterflies to express her freedom to be young once again. The rug pattern is harmonious from the very beginning. Menika, being more experienced, led the other two initially in terms of designs and asked them to weave hearts and butterflies. Soon as the chemistry between the three developed, they started giving in their inputs as well. Laxmi enjoys watching her kids play various creative games with the ball. However, they do not let her play along so she has woven it into the rug. While Anita suggested weaving glasses and small cups in it. The three weavers have put in their heart and soul to weave the different patterns like flowers, squares, glasses, waves. They have used the shades of blue, sea green and white making it an apt color combination for their rug.
-Menika, Anita & Laxmi
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Duties and Taxes included
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)