45 Rango ki Dibbiyan
wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1110948
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-786 - Antique White / Silver
- hand knotted
45 Rango ki DibbiyanWhen Manju and Laxmi had visited their uncle’s home in Jaipur, they saw multiple small boxes and jars in their kitchen. They even had a mat which had designs of boxes and squares. They wanted their rug to have similar designs and have woven multiple boxes and jars in their manchaha in as many as 45 colours. This is why the rug is named ‘45 Rango ki Dibbiyan’ which means ‘boxes of 45 colours’.
-Manju & Laxmi
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)