Rang Birange Eet
wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1110949
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-787 - Navy / Indigo Blue
- hand knotted
Rang Birange EetWhile weaving this rug, Santosh’s home was in construction and labourers were laying bricks for the walls. She noticed that all the bricks have the same reddish colour and started wondering why aren’t they all of different colours instead. That is why she has spilled her imagination onto the rug and woven colourful bricks in the same, which is what ‘rang birange eet’ means.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Local duties and taxes will be extra
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)