wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1111230
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-792 - True Grey / Liquorice
- hand knotted
Ek SaathKalpana and Sugna’s strong bond comes through in this Manchaha, and hence, it is rightly called ‘Ek Saath’ which means ‘together’. When Kalpana was weaving the rug in the loom, she often had to leave it to do other chores around the house. This is when Sugna used to sit on the loom and weave in her own designs. Initially, it used to make Kalpana skeptical about whether Sugna’s designs will ruin the Manchaha. But when she saw what her beloved mother-in-law was designing, she really liked it and began following the design. Sugna too used to follow the designs Kalpana made, and just like this, they finished weaving the Manchaha together.
-Sugna and Kalpana
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)