wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1111218
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-799 - Navy / Ensign Blue
- hand knotted
Neeli TalaiGiven that she is an animal lover, it is no surprise that she has created a clear blue pond in her Manchaha. This pond named ‘Neeli Talai’ (meaning ‘blue pond) is situated near her home, where she plays with a turtle at the pond while the other women of the village gossip and chat. The rug is a reflection of the childlike soul of Gayatri and her true love for animals. The rug also features a pot which she fills with the pond water for her home to add a bit more of a personal touch. Its rich blue colour and the well-defined motifs draw a direct line to the weaver’s heart and inspiration.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Local duties and taxes will be extra
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)