wool and bamboo silk
Medium 6-9 mm
SizeItem Code: RUG1113327
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-8002 - Peacock Blue / Sea Mist Green
- hand knotted
Rang Birangi DuniyaThe rug ‘rang birangi duniya’ or ‘the colorful world’ is a take on the importance of colors in life. The rug is a colorful amalgamation of the weaver’s thoughts and feelings that he had while weaving the rug. The pattern started with plain simple lines, followed by zigzag pattern that depicts the harsh realities of life. The rug then concludes with triangular patterns that clearly define the ups and downs that are critical to one’s life.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Local duties and taxes will be extra
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)