wool and bamboo silk
Medium 6-9 mm
SizeItem Code: RUG1113352
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-8012 - Moss Shadow / White
- hand knotted
VichaarMoving past their constant hard work on his first Manchaha, Baburam started contemplating about their life in prison while weaving this rug. From running away from the many thoughts that used to come into their mind, Baburam and Mahaveer began to really think and experience, taking their time at the loom as an opportunity to heal from the past. ‘Vichaar’, which means thoughts, is a creative depiction of weaving as a means to meditate. The many variations of simple patterns come through with just a little order, with strong geometry in the middle of the carpet, depicting the moments of clarity.
-Baburam and Sunil
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)