wool and bamboo silk
Medium 6-9 mm
SizeItem Code: RUG1113340
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-8020 - Silver Gray / Antique White
- hand knotted
Kinara 1‘Kinara’ roughly translates to ‘the edge’, and it is how Ratiram and Khyaliram describe the 2 carpets they’ve created. The carpets are just like twins, almost impossible to tell apart, except for the flowers and well in the bottom right corner of Kinara 1. The flowers and well are a depiction of wonderful memories spending time with their families that Rati and Khyali speak of frequently with each other. The flowers are for the love and innocence they relive, while the well is where they used to go every evening for a walk. While those times are no longer available to them, its memory lives on in these 2 rugs.
Ratiram & Khyaliram
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)