wool and bamboo silk
Medium 6-9 mm
SizeItem Code: RUG1113333
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-8034 - Pearl Blue / Velvet Red
- hand knotted
NakshaMajid was assigned the duty to collect newspapers while at Jaipur Jail, Rajasthan. That walk made him come across many things well depicted straight across the rug. This Manchaha has flowers on both the sides which added colour and joy to Majid’s life. He tried putting in architecture traits from the Jaipur city map, which is quite evident in the shade of white and red below the carpet. Maps, called Naksha have been a great source of inspiration for this rug and its smooth patterns. Give your living a different feeling with Naksha revelling.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)