wool and bamboo silk
Medium 6-9 mm
SizeItem Code: RUG1113346
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-8037 - Antique White / Ceramic
- hand knotted
Samay ka intezaarIt’s been a long tenure at the Bikaner Central Jail, and Shishpal, Mulchand, Anil & Mahaveer are now on the verge of getting the chance to be transferred to Open Jail or get bail for good behaviour. Looking to create a milestone for all the time they spent on the loom, they sat to weave a signboard showing their final exit. ‘Samay ka intezaar’ means waiting for the time, and this wait is shown in the hourglasses, while their path to exit is depicted in the consistent pattern of arrows throughout the rug. They say, “Weaving brought us to a place where we can actually expect our freedom, and we can’t wait to exit through the gate on the left.”
-Sishpal, Mulchand, Anil Kumar & Mahaveer
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)