wool and bamboo silk
Medium 6-9 mm
SizeItem Code: RUG1113349
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-8043 - Ashwood / Golden Apricot
- hand knotted
Prakriti se judav‘Prakriti se judav’ means to connect with nature, and it is how Majid and Arvind describe their blossoming Manchaha. Arvind learned how to weave recently, and so was following the lead of Majid for the design. In the rug there are many umbrellas to show the monsoon, while there are many other patterns like an eggplant and chilli plant, flowers, fruit trees and even elephants. These are all mixed in with other diverse patterns like windmills and even a large gate. The message that Majid shared with his rug is, “When it rains, everything starts to bloom. All you have to do is use an umbrella to avoid getting wet and dirty. Other than that it’s just beautiful.”
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)