wool and bamboo silk
Medium 6-9 mm
SizeItem Code: RUG1113314
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-8044 - Blue Blush / Antique White
- hand knotted
Lagbhag ho gyaAll three of the weavers who have wholeheartedly brought rolls of yarn and dye to life with their figments of imagination are working hard to set things right. The bright colours and simple patterns are to fight the darkness felt at the jail and in their hearts. The top right corner of the rug, darker and hazier, is the last bit that they are to fill light in. They’re covering a long journey towards a happier time, and this rug is a reminder that they are almost there. That’s where the name ‘Lagbhag ho gya’ comes from, it means ‘I’m just about done’.
Lala Ram, Vikram Singh, and Ghanshyam
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Local duties and taxes will be extra
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)