wool and bamboo silk
Medium 6-9 mm
SizeItem Code: RUG1113318
ready in 3 days
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-8048 - Ruby Red / Chili Pepper
- hand knotted
Meetha Paan‘Meetha Paan’ is a common, traditional after-meal refreshment all throughout North India, and it is precisely what Anil, Mahaveer and Subhash have depicted on their Manchaha. Going by all its ingredients, they’ve set the colour tone and the patterns on the rug. The betel leaf which looks like a spade, gulkand – rose syrup, cardamom, fenel seeds and other colourful garnishing. It has been years since they had the chance to have it, and aspire to have it one day. They share, “There are a lot of people who really love paan. We hope this rug goes to one such person that appreciates the tradition and infact make their home look good.”
-Anil Kumar, Mahaveer & Subhash
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)