wool and bamboo silk
Medium 6-9 mm
SizeItem Code: RUG1113350
ready to ship
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-8049 - Classic Gray / Antique White
- hand knotted
TyoharThe rug, named ‘tyohar’, which means ‘festival’ is a complete celebration in itself. Its myriad motifs like trees, birds, kites, fish, scorpions and rangoli patterns are all elements we see in almost all major Hindu festivities. They have also woven in a ‘nazar battu’ which is traditionally put in front of houses to ward off the evil eye. Abundant with life and celebration, the rug is busy, full of life and activities like kite flying, but never overwhelming.
-Bhanwar Khan, Shubash Meena & Ashok
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured delivery worldwide. Duties and Taxes included.
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)