wool and bamboo silk
SizeItem Code: RUG1111225
Our design experts are always at your service to find the perfect rug for your place.
- 50% Wool 50% Bamboo Silk
- LES-806 - Sea Blue / Frost Gray
- hand knotted
5 Kingdoms‘5 Kingdoms’ is the name that Rukmani gave her rug. It covers the kingdoms of biology including flora, fauna, habitats and living structures. Her daughter, Neeru is the first girl in the entire village to attend college regularly with her course being BSC Honours in Biology. This Manchaha clearly depicts how Neeru explains her love for biology to her mother. In addition to that, there is a 6th kingdom which Rukmani has woven. “It shows how types of people and societies interact and live together,” she says. This Manchaha talks more about science and simultaneously brings out a mother-daughter communication. It bridges the gap by showing how an educated girl explains things to her uneducated mother and it is beautifully woven into a rug. The rug has been thought through and given clear divisions. It has a life of its own with elements like flowers, petals, water, waves and much more.
- DO NOT brush or scrub the rug.
- Only vacuum clean it periodically. Avoid using vacuum beater brush mode
- If spills occur, blot immediately. Do not rub the stain.
- Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
- Use protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening and piling.
- If thread comes out do not pull the yarn, trim with scissor.
- Periodic professional cleaning recommended
- For in stock products - Free insured door worldwide. Local duties and taxes will be extra
- Delivery Estimates: 6-12 business days (In some cases custom clearance might take longer)